Safes need to be selected with care to ensure they meet your security needs and continue to be maintained in good working order.
Keycut Services can help you choose, supply and install your safe. We can also gain emergency entry to, and/or repair and service your existing safe or strong-room.
Keycut Services supply the following types of safes:
- Floor-standing Safes
- In-floor Safes
- Drug Safes
- Home Safes
- Wall Safes
- Data and Document protection Safes
- Pistol Safes
- Rifle Safes
(All Safes can be supplied with Key, Combination or Digital access.)
Other matters to consider when choosing a Safe are:
- Level of Fire-resistance
- Level of Torch Drill resistance
- Environment in which the Safe will be located
- Type and level of Access Control
- Level of risk rating, i.e. the contents value the Safe can hold that will be covered by insurance
Service and Access:
Keycut Services have professional Safe Technicians who can ensure your Safe is kept in tip-top working condition.
We will delight in solving any problems you may have with your safe, strongroom or ATM either by:
- helping you choose the right Safe to suit your level-of-risk.
- arranging complete delivery and installation.
- setting or changing dial or digital combinations.
- supplying keys or altering locks to suit a new different key.
- gaining entry or emergency access.
- providing maintenance or repairs.